Easy Pace Spain (Summer 2019)
- San Sebastián: Dine with the locals, in Basque tradition, with an evening of pintxos. Your progressive dinner enables you to select a variety of snack-sized treats, each with their own flavour and presentation, making each guest's meal unique. Be sure to try some of the local Txakoli wine.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Madrid: Witness the world's finest collection of Spanish paintings plus an impressive foreign collection, as you tour the Prado Museum with an expert art historian.
Stay in Style
- San Sebastian: The Barceló Costa Vasca hotel is located close to La Concha bay and offers modern, comfortable rooms with excellent facilities.
- Madrid: The Meliá Madrid Princesa is a luxury hotel, located in the heart of the city, showcasing elegant interior design with a contemporary and cutting edge flair, located in the heart of the city.
Top Rated Highlights
- Barcelona: Explore the medieval maze of the Barri Gotic, the Gothic Quarter, with your Local Expert.
- Barcelona: Venture inside Gaudí's extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Família and marvel at the contrasts of architecture.
- Zaragoza: See the four towers of El Pilar and the Río Ebro.
- Pamplona: Spend free time exploring this city, known for its annual Running with the Bulls festival.
- Bilbao: Visit the magnificent Guggenheim Museum.
- San Sebastián: Journey up Monte Igueldo with your Local Expert to take in breath-taking views over the town and La Concha Bay. Walk through the Old Quarter to Plaza de la Constitucion.
- Burgos: See El Cid's burial place in the cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Madrid: With your Local Expert, see the Royal Palace, the monument to Cervantes in the Plaza de España, the grandiose Cibeles Fountain, Parliament and Puerta del Sol.
- Toledo: Explore this magnificent ancient city with your Local Expert and visit the Church of Santo Tomé to see an El Greco's masterpiece.
- Scenic Drives: Enjoy the scenery of the Río Ebro River, Basque Country, Sierra de Guadarrama and the Plains of La Mancha.